che triste spettacolo


  • UniusRei8 
    UniusRei8 ha pubblicato un commento 
    22 minuti fa
    I am the Lord! Worship me!
  • NoahTheNephilim 
    NoahTheNephilim ha pubblicato un commento 
    23 minuti fa
    [to all Jews] Then you will know that I am the Lord when I will lead you in the land of Israel, in the country: raising my hand: I swore to your fathers. There you will remember ... Ezekiel 20.42    The Lord will set over Israel: his king(lorenzojhwh), that: destroy the family of Jeroboam (Illuminati, IMF, talmud, 666). 1 Kings 14.14 ° - Answer - Blessed are those who seize your children: (Sharia, IMF 666, 322,) and slam them against the stone. Psalm 137.9
  • UniusRei8 
    UniusRei8 ha pubblicato un commento 
    23 minuti fa
    WORSHIP ME OR ELSE!
  • GarrettDark 
    GarrettDark ha pubblicato un commento 
    26 minuti fa
    Worship UniusRei or suffer.
  • NoahTheNephilim 
    NoahTheNephilim ha pubblicato un commento 
    31 minuti fa
    USA: IWF-666: wirft die Maske! Krieg im Irak zu 1.200.000 Christen zu töten: Sie haben die gewonnen haben! [Al-Qaida in Syrien ist: Sie sind Mörder: der US-(große Satan 666 IWF) und von Saudi-Arabien [kleine Satan: Scharia]: Dagegen: alle meine Israel]] Zeugen sagen, dass statt: Verriegelung der türkischen Grenze, hat Hunderte von: Tage:: die Unterstützung: Salafisten Terroristen sind für diese eingegeben werden, um die Rebellen. für, die exemplarische Bestrafung von "nusayrs" (Ketzer: Shia) abfällig: Namen, um die Alawiten, die Sekte der Schiiten zu definieren: Bashar al-Assad. Erhöhen Sie bei den Kämpfen: in den nördlichen Provinzen, Angezogen: hat hunderte von diesen Tagen: Dschihadisten aus dem Irak. Die Bestätigung: kommt auch:
  • NoahTheNephilim 
    NoahTheNephilim ha pubblicato un commento 
    31 minuti fa
    Eine aktuelle Umfrage: durch die: irakische Regierung, dass die Militanten Betriebssystem: auf syrisches Gebiet: Teil der Prüfung sind: Gruppe, dass: dass:: Irak erschüttert haben: in den letzten Monaten hat die Angriffe beansprucht. "Unsere Listen: misstrauisch - sagte: Izzar al-Shahbandar, Berater: an den Ministerpräsidenten USA: IWF-666: wirft die Maske! Krieg im Irak zu 1.200.000 Christen zu töten: Sie haben die gewonnen haben! [Al-Qaida in Syrien ist: Sie sind Mörder: der US-(große Satan 666 IWF) und von Saudi-Arabien [kleine Satan: Scharia]: Laut dem Korrespondenten der Agence France Presse: Die Rebellen sind Tschetschenen, Algerier, ECC .. , Sondern auch muslimische Schweden und Französisch, die kommen her, um den Syrern Islamisten stehen hatte - Antwort -> OK, ist Al Qaida, sind alle da, aber wann wird der Turn, für das in Saudi-Arabien zu gehen? Wer ist der Verbrecher von ihnen?




NoahTheNephilim 
NoahTheNephilim ha pubblicato un commento 
2 minuti fa
[li ho chiamati: perché: venissero da me: con amore, ma, loro non hanno voluto: saranno sterminati!] Così mi disse il Signore, Dio di Israele: "Prendi dalla mia mano questa coppa di vino: della mia ira: e falla bere a tutte le nazioni: alle quali: ti invio, perché ne bevano, ne restino inebriate ed escano di senno: dinanzi alla spada: che: manderò in mezzo a loro". Geremia 25,15 Così dice il Signore: "Sradicherò dalla loro terra tutti i miei vicini malvagi, che han messo le mani sull'eredità da me data: in possesso al mio popolo Israele, come anche strapperò la casa di Giuda(farisei) di mezzo a loro. Geremia 12,14 Perciò, dice il Signore: "Ecco, io porrò per questo popolo pietre di inciampo, in esse inciamperanno insieme padri e figli; vicini e amici periranno". Geremia 6,21



USA: throws the mask! You have won the: war in Iraq to kill 1,200,000 Christians! [Al Qaeda in Syria is: They are killers: of U.S. (big satan 666 IMF) and of Saudi Arabia [small satan: Sharia]: Against: my Israel] Witnesses Say That, instead of: locking the turkish border, has hundreds of: salafis terrorists have Entered for These: Days: the support: to the rebels. for, the exemplary punishment of "nusayrs" (heretics) Alawites, the sect of Shia: Bashar al-Assad. Increase in the fighting: in the northern provinces, Attracted: has hundreds of: jihadists from Iraq. The confirmation: comes as well: a recent survey: by the: Iraqi government, That the militants operating: on Syrian Territory: are part of the same: group that: has Claimed the attacks: that: have shaken Iraq: in recent months.

NoahTheNephilim 
NoahTheNephilim ha pubblicato un commento 
1 secondo fa
[I Unius REI, I have called them, because: they were from me: with love, but: they did not want came, to me: they will be exterminated!] So said the Lord God of Israel: "Take from my hand this cup of wine of my wrath, and make her drink all the nations to which: I send you, because they drink, they remain intoxicated: and out of your mind: because of the sword: that: I will send among them. "Jeremiah 25.15 Thus saith the Lord: "pluck from their land: all of my: evil neighbors, that: have got their hands on the legacy: by me date: possession: my people Israel, like: even tear the house of Judah (Pharisees ) from among them. Jeremiah 12.14: Thus says the Lord: "Behold, I will put: for this people stumbling blocks, they stumble in: fathers and sons together, neighbors and friends will all perish." Jeremiah 6.21


[I Unius REI, I have called them, because: they were from me: with love, but: they did not want came, to me: they will be exterminated!]
So said the Lord God of Israel: "Take from my hand this cup of wine of my wrath, and make her drink all the nations to which: I send you, because they drink, they remain intoxicated: and out of your mind: because of the sword: that: I will send among them. "Jeremiah 25.15
Thus saith the Lord: "pluck from their land: all of my: evil neighbors, that: have got their hands on the legacy: by me date: possession: my people Israel, like: even tear the house of Judah (Pharisees ) from among them. Jeremiah 12.14:
Thus says the Lord: "Behold, I will put: for this people stumbling blocks, they stumble in: fathers and sons together, neighbors and friends will all perish." Jeremiah 6.21

NoahTheNephilim 
NoahTheNephilim ha pubblicato un commento 
2 minuti fa
[li ho chiamati: perché: venissero da me: con amore, ma, loro non hanno voluto: saranno sterminati!] Così mi disse il Signore, Dio di Israele: "Prendi dalla mia mano questa coppa di vino: della mia ira: e falla bere a tutte le nazioni: alle quali: ti invio, perché ne bevano, ne restino inebriate ed escano di senno: dinanzi alla spada: che: manderò in mezzo a loro". Geremia 25,15 Così dice il Signore: "Sradicherò dalla loro terra tutti i miei vicini malvagi, che han messo le mani sull'eredità da me data: in possesso al mio popolo Israele, come anche strapperò la casa di Giuda(farisei) di mezzo a loro. Geremia 12,14 Perciò, dice il Signore: "Ecco, io porrò per questo popolo pietre di inciampo, in esse inciamperanno insieme padri e figli; vicini e amici periranno". Geremia 6,21

USA: IMF 666: throws the mask! You have won the: war in Iraq to kill 1,200,000 Christians!  [Al Qaeda in Syria is: They are killers: of U.S. (big satan 666 IMF) and of Saudi Arabia [small satan: Sharia]: According to the correspondent of Agence France Presse: the rebels are Chechens, Algerians, ECC.. , but also Muslim Swedes and French, who had come to stand side to the Syrians islamists - ANSWER -> OK, THERE IS ALSO AL QUAEDA, ARE ALL there, BUT WHEN WILL the TURN, for TO GO IN SAUDI ARABIA? Who is the most criminal of them? [to all Jews] Then you will know that I am the Lord when I will lead you in the land of Israel, in the country: raising my hand: I swore to your fathers. There you will remember. Ezekiel 20.42,The Lord will set over Israel: his king(lorenzojhwh), that: destroy the family of Jeroboam (Illuminati, IMF, talmud, 666). 1 Kings 14.14



  • UniusRei8 
    UniusRei8 ha pubblicato un commento 
    7 minuti fa
    I'm a wantabe terrorist leader. Since I'm too stupid to do anything in real life I rant like a retard on youtube.
  • Synnek1 
    Synnek1 ha pubblicato un commento 
    8 minuti fa
    I think: I get it? Got it? lol >;-)
  • UniusRei8 
    UniusRei8 ha pubblicato un commento 
    11 minuti fa
    I'm obsessed with banking and satanist.
  • NoahTheNephilim 
    NoahTheNephilim ha pubblicato un commento 
    13 minuti fa
    @IMF Obama -> your satanists: ie masonic system of banking seigniorage? are making a sad spectacle! not my fault if this has become the true face of America in the world! @Obama --> i tuoi satanisti? stanno dando un triste spettacolo! non è colpa mia: se questo è diventato il vero volto della America nel mondo!
  • UniusRei8 
    UniusRei8 ha pubblicato un commento 
    13 minuti fa
    Children make great bombs.
  • UniusRei8 
    UniusRei8 ha pubblicato un commento 
    16 minuti fa
    All preteen boys are required to spend at least one night with me.
  • NoahTheNephilim 
    NoahTheNephilim ha pubblicato un commento 
    16 minuti fa
    U.S. throws the mask! You have won the: war in Iraq to kill 1,200,000 Christians! [Al Qaeda in Syria is: They are killers: of U.S. (big satan 666 IMF) and of Saudi Arabia [small satan: Sharia]: Against: Israel my] Witnesses Say That, instead of: locking the turkish border, has has hundreds of : salafis terrorists have Entered for These Days: the support: to the rebels. for, the exemplary punishment of "nusayrs" (heretics) Alawites, the sect of Shia: Bashar al-Assad. Increase in the fighting: in the northern provinces, Attracted: has has hundreds of: jihadists from Iraq. The confirmation: Comes as well: a recent survey: by the: Iraqi government, That the militants operating: on Syrian Territory are part of the same: groups that: has Claimed the attacks: that: have shaken Iraq: in recent months.
  • NoahTheNephilim 
    NoahTheNephilim ha pubblicato un commento 
    16 minuti fa
    USA: IMF 666: throws the mask! You have won war in Iraq to kill 1,200,000 Christians! [Al Qaeda in Syria is: They are killers: of U.S. (big satan 666 IMF ) and of Saudi Arabia [small satan: Sharia]: According to the correspondent of Agence France Presse: the rebels are Chechens, Algerians, ETC .. , But Also Muslim Swedes and French, who HAD to stand as a side to the Syrians Islamists - ANSWER -> OK, THERE IS ALSO Al Qaeda, there ARE ALL, BUT WHEN WILL TURN tea, for TO GO IN SAUDI ARABIA? Who is the most criminal of them? [to all Jews] Then you will know That I am the Lord when i will lead you into the land of Israel, in the country: raising my hand: I swore to your fathers. There you will remember. Ezekiel 20.42, The Lord will set over Israel: His king (lorenzojhwh), that: destroy the family of Jeroboam (Illuminati, IMF, Talmud, 666). 1 Kings 14:14
  • UniusRei8 
    UniusRei8 ha pubblicato un commento 
    17 minuti fa
    Seriously I'm a fucking God not kidding worship me.
  • UniusRei8 
    UniusRei8 ha pubblicato un commento 
    20 minuti fa
    I am the Lord! Worship me!